*You must be 19+ years of age or older*
Read below for further info and contact us if you have any questions.
- Add your desired products to your Cart.
- Once you have completed shopping, proceed to Checkout
- In the Checkout page, you will need to upload a valid Canadian ID showing a photo, your date of birth & Canadian address. This ID is not kept on file and is deleted after verification.
- Once you have filled in your Billing Details, Additional Information and accepted the Terms & Conditions select Place Order. Afterwards send an Interac e-Transfer to ecmpay at protonmail.com for the full amount, include your Order Number in the question and set the answer to ecm2958
- Once we successfully process your e-Transfer and confirmed your ID, your order will usually be shipped within 1-2 business days via Xpresspost. During high volume periods however, it can sometimes take 3 business days for your package to be shipped. A receipt will be emailed to you containing your order number, order date, products ordered & tracking number to track your package.
- If there are any questions regarding your order, please email us first at [email protected] and we will do our best to look into any issues.
All orders are processed and shipped Monday – Friday. Orders will be considered processed and ready for shipment once your Interac e-Transfer and your ID is confirmed. Processed orders will usually take 1-2 business days from the time the order is processed, however in unusually high volume periods it can sometimes take 3 business days to ship. Any orders processed on Fridays will be shipped the following Monday (or Tuesday if the following Monday falls on a holiday). Please note that it may take up to 1 hour or more to process your Interac e-Transfer depending on any issues with a given financial institution.
We have a standard shipping fee of $15 for all orders under $200 and free shipping for all orders over $200.
To protect your privacy, all orders are vacuum-sealed, placed in box which is also vacuum sealed, then placed in a final bag before being placed in the shipping material. A double vacuum sealed package is used to protect and maintain our customer’s privacy. We ship using nondescript packaging with no indication of contents.
If your order does not arrive after the expected arrival date, please email [email protected] and include your order number. We will assist with tracing your order. If the package is deemed unrecoverable, we will replace your order at no charge. If the package is recoverable, they will continue to ship it to you and we will forward the details over to you via email.
Canada post will confirm receipt where possible, in which case the package may be at your front desk or concierge where packages are accepted on your behalf, or in a community mailbox. Please check around your property as well in case the postman has left it in a discreet place.
Due to the high number of postal thefts when shipping to Northern Quebec and Nunavut, we cannot offer any delivery guarantees for these areas and you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
You will need to upload your Canadian ID in the Checkout page. In order to make purchases, you will need to upload a valid Canadian ID showing your photo, name, date of birth & Canadian address.
This must be a clear, unobstructed photo which clearly shows your name and date of birth. Please note that you will need to provide your ID with each order to ensure you are of age and are a Canadian resident. We do not keep your ID on file and it is removed from our database after every order.
If you would like to cancel or edit your order and it has not shipped yet, please contact [email protected] with your order number and order adjustment. Once the product has shipped, we are unable to accommodate any changes.