Our main focus is providing quality products and great customer service. Welcome to the Emerald Grade.
To make sure our customers are satisfied, Emerald has made its core goal to provide great customer service before and after an order is placed. Have questions? Please find the answers below to our most common questions from customers. For all other inquiries, please email [email protected].
- Add your desired products to your Cart.
- Once you have completed shopping, proceed to Checkout
- In the Checkout page, you will need to upload a valid Canadian ID showing a photo, your date of birth & Canadian address. This ID is not kept on file and is deleted after verification.
- A consecutive order cannot be placed until your current order has been completed. If you wish to add to, or revise your order, please contact us at [email protected] and we can make the adjustment on our end. If you would like to make a new order altogether, please cancel your current order before proceeding.
- Once you have filled in your Billing Details, Additional Information and accepted the Terms & Conditions select Place Order. Afterwards send an Interac e-Transfer or PayPal payment to ecmpay at protonmail.com for the full amount, include your Order Number in the question and set the answer to emc2958
- Once we successfully process your e-Transfer and confirmed your ID, your order will usually be shipped same or next business day via Xpresspost. There may be delays during peak order times. A receipt will be emailed to you containing your order number, order date, products ordered & tracking number to track your package. Please note that we do not hold orders longer than 24 hours and if no payment has been received after that duration, your order will be cancelled.
- If there are any questions regarding your order, please email us first at [email protected] and we will do our best to look into any issues.
If your order does not arrive after the expected arrival date, please email [email protected] and include your order number. We will assist with tracing your order with Canada Post through an investigation.
We use a more secure method with Canada Post through a no safe drop option by default. This means that a postal worker will either try to deliver the parcel to a person at your door, see if they can leave it in a secure mailbox, and if none of the options work they will leave a card for pick up your postal office.
Emerald Castle will not be able to replace or reimburse any missing parcels after an order has been fulfilled on our end, however we will assist in seeing where the parcel may have ended up by working with Canada Post. With the secure shipping option we use, the possibility of any thefts will be kept at a minimum.
This must be a clear, unobstructed photo which clearly shows your name and date of birth. We do not keep your ID on file and it is removed from our database after every order.